Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm gonna be rich

I read the other day about this wonderful new product called Spray On Mud, for those too lazy to go and find a puddle to drive through.

Vermont has an entire season named after the goopy stuff*, so we're in no short supply. I'm thinking of marketing it as 'slap on mud' and selling it mail order in buckets to those not fortunate enough to live somewhere with access to the real stuff.

I'd imagine if you live in, say, New York, then plastering your Range Rover with some authentic Green Mountain mud could add some real caché.

Maybe I should think about opening a franchise so that people can drive through and get their ride all messy. A car 'splosh' maybe ? With girls in bikinis it could be just like mud wrestling.

Remember where you heard it first.




*Mud Season: the messy bit after the snow melts but before the spring comes. Vermont's so called 'fifth season'.

No comments: