I am alone.
Not completely alone in the cosmic sense, but enough for some good long silence.
The wife and kids have gone South to her Dad's for a week ! I get to stay in the house by myself ! Don't get me wrong - I love her and the little buggers, but as all parents will attest, a week at home by yourself is better than a week in the Caribbean with a horny supermodel (OK, maybe not but it's close).
The DOWNSIDE is that I have a list as long as your arm of 'projects' that should show some progress by weeks end. Still, I can't complain. This is my chance to rebel ! I can leave my dirty laundry on the floor, not pick up my wet towels, leave the toilet seat up (though it may have to go down for #2's), have TWO beers with dinner (which, of course ,will be microwaved and unhealthy), stay up late, get up late, blog all night (ok, not that one) and watch anything I want on TV.
I'll be working my butt off and will be worn out every evening which cuts down on the carousing somewhat, but I'll do my best. Wish me luck !
No comments:
Post a Comment