Monday, January 30, 2006

How DO you find the time ?

To all and any who care (and this list is small and limited) I have been a bit absent lately, I know. In my defense, I have been a tad busy. I have also been a tad unmotivated to put virtual pen to paper. Work, life, house, EMT class, kids, house, life, EMT class, ambulance calls and firemans balls. Busy, busy, busy.

I admire all of you who find the time and the inspiration to write something more than just a few paragraphs of drivel on a daily basis. I doff my cap to you, I do.

In big news, tomorrow is my 'naturalization' interview. It's where I get to find out if I'm eligible to join the club of American Citizens. Could be a big day. I'll let you know.

Now I'm off to be busy again.

1 comment:

MB said...

It must be very tempting to answer some of the questions at the 'naturalization' interview sarcastically. I'm not sure I could keep a straight face.