So, it finally happened. It's not that I was keeping it a secret, exactly. Just that I wasn't advertising it. I haven't felt that I'm living a lie or anything. It's all so innocent.
It all started as something personal - just to see if I could do it, whether I had it in me and if I could stick to it.
I didn't tell my wife just because when it all began there wasn't anything to tell, and I wanted to have something to show for it.
Anyway, thanks to my slightly nosey father, the truth came out. Now everybody in my family knows that I have a blog. Thanks, Dad.
Still, my 'modus operandi' all along was to write with the knowledge that my lovely wife would someday read every sordid word. With this in mind, I avoid all manner of potentially inflammatory topics and keep my sex life intact (thanks, honey).
Personally, I think that my family doesn't find it that interesting anyway. Hopefully they've all buggered off and left me in peace (not referring to you, honey).
No comments:
Post a Comment