Friday, May 27, 2005

Perverse Pleasure

I know I shouldn't have - everyone says you shouldn't do it. I couldn't resist. I even got perverse pleasure from thinking about doing it.

It's been bugging me for days now, nagging at me to do something, but I have resisted.

The thing is big, hard and busting out. Today it's finally ready and I can't hold back any more. I take a while to get a good grip, just so, with my fingers and massage it until FINALLY it just explodes. BOY - does that feel SO good !

In your mid thirties, you just shouldn't have to do this kind of thing anymore. It’s not right. Somehow, I thought I'd left it all behind in my teenage years - the embarrassment, the funny looks.

But, it doesn’t last forever.

As I write, it is beginning to go down. Rather red, but that too will subside. Then it’ll just be a memory.

Damn pimple.

No comments: